Important

Member Needs Assistance

To All Members,

Yesterday, 1/27/2021, there was an incident involving our Association Recording Secretary Lois Johnston at her home. A fire started in the exhaust fan in the bathroom and had spread into the wall. Her grandson smelled something burning and escorted everyone out of the house and called 911. Fire department arrived on scene, located the source, pulled the meter, and extinguished the fire in approximately 10 minutes resulting in smoke damage throughout the house and fire damage in the bathroom and kitchen. Most importantly there were NO INJURIES.

Lois and her family will be staying with other family members until repairs are made. The Association will assist the family in anyway they need assistance and if anyone would like to call or email and check on Lois and her family the number is 610-453-3422. Text message is preferred and her email is loismjohnston@gmail.com